Specification Attributes Easy Import / Export
Adding specification attributes to all your products at once is now just a few clicks away!
With the ‘Specification Attributes Easy Import / Export’ plugin you will now be able to export your entire store's products followed by all the specification attributes that you have in your NopCommerce system into an Excel Sheet and simply assign the values in the following format:
- Attribute type (like O for Options, CT for Custom text, CH for Custom HTML text, H for Hyperlink) [Mandatory]
- Attribute Value [Mandatory]
- Allow filtering (T for True, F for False) [Optional Value – default = false]
- Show on product page (T for True, F for False) [Optional Value – default = false]
- Display order value [Optional Value – default = false]
(O -> ‘Option’,
17’ -> ‘Attribute Option’,
T -> ‘Allow Filtering (T for true)’,
F -> ‘Show on Product Page’ (F for false),
1 -> ‘Display order value’)
You can anytime clear the contents of a cell in order to remove the attribute from a specific product.
All the attributes that you use must have at least 1 'option' value
assigned to them in the 'specification attributes' section of the
admin panel - even if you are not intending to use it
If you have any questions or feedback, please send me a message. I will try to get back to you asap.
Are you happy with this plugin? please share your experience with the community by writing a review